Vapor4Life's Awesome New Tank - Video Review

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Postby bjfgator » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 am

Great vid! I don't know if it would be something I would use but my son might like it. I'll have to show it to him when he gets off the WOW game.
[size=134][size=84]
Go Gators!
[/size][/size]
bjfgator

Postby Clover » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:03 am

things I like about the tank: lots of juice, power and it feels like a fresh carto every hit.

things I don't like: the center carto part doesnt like to stay snug and flesh to the bottom cap and this makes it leak. I also got squirted in the eye with juice for the first time ever... it was not pleasant!

I like these tanks but the one Im using is mad at me.
We are stardust. Billion year old carbon. We are golden.. Caught in the devil's bargain. And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.
Clover

Postby MQT18 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 am

Clover wrote:
things I don't like: the center carto part doesnt like to stay snug and flesh to the bottom cap and this makes it leak.

Kinda bummed to hear that!
MQT18

Postby MQT18 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Just received mine today(3.5), it does'nt leak but I see the issue you mentioned. I order for me to keep that seal I try not to even handle the tank itself. The tip seems very snug so I screw onto the batt holding the drip tip. Also the flange has the sit in the bottom of the tank a certain way, a slight turn of the carto (holding the drip tip) will help seat the flange. Even if the flange is'nt snug my tank still does'nt leak though.

On another note; I love this thing. I watched the video again and it was like clockwork, no leaking, no mess and the hit and taste are great.(tons of vapor) I was able to get it to work with an (unmentionable) PT and USB wall charger, however it was'nt as good as with the King Diamond manual. I don't think I'll use it as a carry around but it's great when your just sitting around. Using Nuport Wow in it now. I see way Morandir likes it so much(great taste) may have to try 36mg jk. Great buy for the money
MQT18

Previous

Return to Hardware