New Kits?

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Postby AG51 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 pm

K9luvr wrote: BTW, how did you become a Member so fast? :question: I'm still a Jr. :(
It's okay honey, Juniors are good peoples too ! :dog: :dog: yup :monkey:
AG51

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Morandir835 wrote:Will be up tonight Ms. Keyzy and Ms. K9luvr.... Am familiar with these batts, tried a vgo before, the aurora (elips) was on my to do list after the new year. Ever mention how great the king diamond manuals are? :)

Keep it up Morandir sir, you're cracking me up every time I see you slip that in there. That's why I keep "liking" every post!
HarmonyPB

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Ooh oooh!! We can make a drinking game of it!! YES! Vaping, drinking and forum...ing! I like it! Hmm...can I like it?

Nope, doesn't look like it. I guess that would be kind of cheating if I could like my own post.
HarmonyPB

Postby Loveridden » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:55 am

Aurora???? I didn't know there was an Aurora now too!!

Everything is happening so fast... :scared: How am I so behind on all the latest news?? LOL

*Goes to look...*

Wow, that's an interesting looking e cig....never seen that before... hey there are ego ts now too!!

I think I am still most interested in the kgos tho!
Loveridden

Postby AG51 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 am

HarmonyPB wrote:Ooh oooh!! We can make a drinking game of it!! YES! Vaping, drinking and forum...ing! I like it! Hmm...can I like it?

Nope, doesn't look like it. I guess that would be kind of cheating if I could like my own post.
We liked it for you Cheez it :fish: :dog: so you didn't have to cheat :monkey:
AG51

Postby Laura Drennan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 am

Do these new kits have LEDs on the batts? If so, what are the color options?
Laura Drennan

Postby K9luvr » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 am

Laura Drennan wrote:Do these new kits have LEDs on the batts? If so, what are the color options?

Good questions Laura - can't really tell from the pics, but I'm guessing they only come in black, probably with the plastic ash caps. Someone will come along soon and give us some more info.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 am

The vgo has leds on the cap and button, aurora on the button Ms. Laura. The aurora only comes in blue as far as I know, not sure about the vgo.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 am

AG51 wrote:We liked it for you Cheez it :fish: :dog: so you didn't have to cheat :monkey:

Thanks so much!! Although I do find it interesting that I can report my own post. HAhahaha!!! I guess that's so if I say something I shouldn't and then feel horrible guilt about it later I can report myself to the authorities? Kind of like calling the cops on yourself? Or just turning yourself in at the station?
HarmonyPB

Postby AG51 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am

HarmonyPB wrote:Thanks so much!! Although I do find it interesting that I can report my own post. HAhahaha!!! I guess that's so if I say something I shouldn't and then feel horrible guilt about it later I can report myself to the authorities? Kind of like calling the cops on yourself? Or just turning yourself in at the station?

I turn myself in all the time. You're not posta ? :fish: :dog: ut-oh :monkey:
AG51

PreviousNext

Return to Hardware