Hardware swap thread

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Hardware swap thread

Postby Morandir835 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 pm

This thread is for swapping hardware. There are a few ground rules-

1. No items may be exchanged for money. Vapor4Life gift cards are allowed.
2. Only Vapor4Life hardware may be exchanged.
3. All items must be in working condition
4. Only unused cartos and drip tips may be exchanged.
5. Vapor4Life is not held responsible in any way for any items not received and/or damaged or any other issue. All responsibly falls on the parties in the exchange. This thread simply gives users a place to offer items for exchange and that is it.

Failure to follow these rules can result in this thread being closed and un-stickied.

You may offer items for pif (paying it forward) here as well.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby Who » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Well I have two of the vapor king original batts that are looking for a good home.

They are short, purple with a pink ash tip and no outer damage. I may have sanded the threads to take cool carts, but I'm not sure on that. They are in working order as of today. I would like to swap for some black or white batts or even both for a charger. I'm trying to put together starter kits for some people at work who are on the fence about vaping.

PM me if you are interested.
I may not know politics, but I know what I don't like.
Who

Postby firefly0434 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

I have a OVK Auto ,Diamond series, regular length Magenta battery and Vapor Titan Auto, diamond series regular length Lavender battery looking for a new home. I bought these in November and have used them maybe 5 times, and I mean like taken 5 pulls off them. They are practically brand new and been stored in a case when not in use. I will swap for just about anything , except carts. PM me if you are interested.
firefly0434

Postby RoccoV » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

[font=arial]Here is my list. All are new never used unless noted. All batteries have been metered weekly and stored at optimal voltage. Will trade for e-juice or gift certificates. Juice preference is 2.4% or higher of either Cinnablaze, Smilin Special or New Menthol but open to listen to any offer.

2 Vapor Titan Soft Touch Manual Battery Red and Sapphire.
18500 Battery for OMG All Day.
18650 Battery for OMG All Day.
Vapor King Manual USB Passthrough Chrome. Used once on a road trip to Vermont.
1 Vapor King USB Charger.
Vapor King Portable Charging Case Black.
12 Various Drip Tips Clear, Delrin, Soft Rubber.

I know, I was so worried about running out I went way overboard. Should have seen the list before I took care of family and friends. I'm down to one stubborn friend that I can't get to make the switch, just waiting for the secret weapon to become available.
[/font]
RoccoV

Postby Matt Dances » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm

I have a large Auto Dial-A-Volt used only maybe 3 or 4 times awesome condition.. I'm looking to trade for a small auto or small manual Dial-A-Volt...

I should of waited until the smaller ones became available but I was too excited not to jump on it and buy lol. only want to trade because the large is to big for me to use at work. i'll even trade for a Vapor4Life gift card if I can use it towards the purchase of the small version.
anyone? PM ME!
Matt Dances

Postby RoccoV » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

UPDATE

[font=arial]Here is my list. All are new never used unless noted. All batteries have been metered weekly and stored at optimal voltage. Will trade for e-juice or gift certificates. Juice preference is 2.4% or higher of either Cinnablaze, Smilin Special or New Menthol but open to listen to any offer.[/font]

2 [color=#000000]Vapor Titan Soft Touch XL Manual Battery Red and Sapphire.
0 Vapor King USB Charger.
[/color]
4 Various Drip Tips Clear, Delrin, Soft Rubber.
RoccoV

Postby thelastoftheonly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi everybody.
I've got two brand new 3.5ml tanks (yellow & lime green) I'd like to trade for 6ml tanks or a $20 Vapor4Life gift card.
I'm really set on the colors though so i'm hoping someone has a match if not a gift card.

....well actually they just got shipped today, think i can request a return/exchange for the 6mls?
-Loto, The Last Of The Only
thelastoftheonly

Hardware swap thread

Postby Ann Yarger » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

RoccoV wrote:UPDATE

[font=arial]Here is my list. All are new never used unless noted. All batteries have been metered weekly and stored at optimal voltage. Will trade for e-juice or gift certificates. Juice preference is 2.4% or higher of either Cinnablaze, Smilin Special or New Menthol but open to listen to any offer.[/font]

2 [color=#000000]Vapor Titan Soft Touch XL Manual Battery Red and Sapphire.
0 Vapor King USB Charger.
[/color]
4 Various Drip Tips Clear, Delrin, Soft Rubber.

Rocco, did you get any bites on this? My Mom has 3 packs of 3.6% New Menthol that we'd live to trade for hardware or juice.
"Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee." ~Stephanie Piro
Ann Yarger

Postby RoccoV » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Ann Yarger wrote:Rocco, did you get any bites on this? My Mom has 3 packs of 3.6% New Menthol that we'd live to trade for hardware or juice.

Ms Ann, Most of the batteries are gone as well as the drip tips and passthrough. Are you talking cartos? Are they cool carts or wow? Send me a PM to discuss. Thanks.
RoccoV

Postby jokerfacewild » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey guys I have a black 1100 mah dav manual. Used it for two charge cycles and now I have the zues and prefer auto. Would like to trade for an autp dav any size. A zeus ( I can include a gift card too) or just a gift card so I can get one of these. Ty and just pm me
jokerfacewild

Next

Return to Hardware