New Titan issue

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

New Titan issue

Postby JJOOHHNN » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:28 am

I looked around to try and find directions on battery that thinks it is fully charged yet isn't but I must be blind, I cannot find it. It does not work on a prefilled carto either. These arrived today.as a second kit order.

I have seen the directions on messing with the post I thought out here before. I just want to make sure I don't break anything. I think the post is not making contact.

The rest of the Titans have been great. I have never had a contact issue before, well...I am guessing it is a post problem.

Can someone point me to a thread on this?
JJOOHHNN

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Look up team teamKR808 on YouTube JJOOHHNN sir. There's a video on how to adjust the post there. Would post the link but sadly on my phone right now because I can't get the forum to work with my computer. Keeps freezing up and causing the browser to restart.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby JJOOHHNN » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks, I have not tried to fix this one yet. I need to give it a try soon.
JJOOHHNN

Return to Hardware