Strange bonus product

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Strange bonus product

Postby Lazrlite » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi All,

I just received my order in the mail today, WOOT! It included a strange looking clear tube with black stoppers on each end and a metal tube inserted through the center. It has a carto connector on one end and a mouth piece on the other. It is about 2 inches long.

Does anyone know what this is and how to use it?
Lazrlite

Postby Morandir835 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 pm

That would be a tank from the description Lazrlite (sir or Ms.?). What kind of threading does it have?
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby AG51 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Lazrlite wrote:Hi All,

I just received my order in the mail today, WOOT! It included a strange looking clear tube with black stoppers on each end and a metal tube inserted through the center. It has a carto connector on one end and a mouth piece on the other. It is about 2 inches long.

Does anyone know what this is and how to use it?

I love using tanks with cartos in them Lazrlite ! You would fill the tank with juice and it feeds the carto inside it for a long lasting vaping pleasure ! I fill some into the cart itself then fill the tank that surrounds it. It's now my favorite way to vape. Try it, you'll like it ! :dog: :fish: :monkey:

* I forgot to add that tanks are usually used with the larger type batts. Morandir can explain it better prolly
AG51

Postby Lazrlite » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks for the info about what it is. How do you use it? It has a male end with really fine threads so, being as the batteries also have a male threaded end, I don't see how it is possible to attach a battery.

And btw I am of the male gender.
Lazrlite

Postby Keyzygirl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Its probably 510.I didnt even know they had carto tanks.I need to see some of this new stuff.
Keyzygirl

Postby Morandir835 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:49 pm

That would be a 510 connection Lazrlite sir. You'll have to order one of the ego kits to use it (they are a modified 510 connection, completely backwards compatible). To use it you pop off the top and fill just below where the cap would be on the tube, take a few dry inhales to pull the juice into the carto, and that's it. Usually best to keep the dt on when doing so, the edge of the carto can hurt the o-ring in the cap of the tank.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby Lazrlite » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

Morandir835 wrote:That would be a 510 connection Lazrlite sir. You'll have to order one of the ego kits to use it (they are a modified 510 connection, completely backwards compatible). To use it you pop off the top and fill just below where the cap would be on the tube, take a few dry inhales to pull the juice into the carto, and that's it. Usually best to keep the dt on when doing so, the edge of the carto can hurt the o-ring in the cap of the tank.

Thanks much. Someday I may order a kit and try it out.
Lazrlite

Postby Morandir835 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 pm

No problem sir. :)
Morandir835

Postby Loveridden » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

Anyone have a pic of this?
Loveridden

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 am

Ms. Loveridden there was a pic of it in one of the sale emails before xmas. Just can't remember which one.
Morandir835

Next

Return to Hardware