How many inches is a VK diamond manual battery?

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Postby cdelsol » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

Har! You're an angel of darkness, sir.
cdelsol

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 am

LOL Ms. Harmony :)

No problem at all Ms. Cdelsol. :)

Shorty batt- 3 1/4", with carto just about 4 3/4", with drip tip about 5 1/4"
Regular- 4", with carto just under 5 1/2", with dt right around 6 1/4"
XL- 4 5/8", with carto 6", with dt about 6 3/4"
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby cdelsol » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Morandir, sir, you rock -- darkly, of course. Very much appreciated.

So that makes the shorties about the same as the standard length of a regular battery, and the regulars a little longer than the long ones in the regular battery. I'm not sure I could maneuver the diamond XL gracefully, although I'm sure the battery life is tremendous.

In any case, Vapor4Life made my choice for me. I'd have gone for a shorty, just because it's the length I'm used to, but there were no black or white ones left this morning (I'm kind of not into bling). So I have a regular one on the way, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all the raves are about.
cdelsol

Postby LadyStrick9 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

cdelsol wrote:Morandir, sir, you rock -- darkly, of course. Very much appreciated.

So that makes the shorties about the same as the standard length of a regular battery, and the regulars a little longer than the long ones in the regular battery. I'm not sure I could maneuver the diamond XL gracefully, although I'm sure the battery life is tremendous.

In any case, Vapor4Life made my choice for me. I'd have gone for a shorty, just because it's the length I'm used to, but there were no black or white ones left this morning (I'm kind of not into bling). So I have a regular one on the way, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all the raves are about.

cdelsol, I'm no expert....but I was hooked on the shorties, because like you said, "it's the size of a cigarette". Seemed a no-brainer to me. But, I got an XL and now I'd never go back to the short ones. The battery last longer, and it really doesn't seem that much different to me.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Good luck :)

Lady
[color="#000000"]"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo! What a Ride!'"[/color]
LadyStrick9

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

No problem Ms. Cedelsol. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby plarkinjr » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 am

I usually go with XLs, but sometimes a shorty is handy when I'm going to be using both hands a lot and want to hold the e-cig in my mouth and puff.
This post may contain subject matter which is influenced by any person I have met or heard of including (but not limited to) Plato, Newton, Copeland, Hawking, Reagan, people on facebook, members of this and other forums, folks with CBs back in the 70's, my coworkers, fellow band-members, and that guy who owns the convenience store down the street. Consider this your blanket citation of all prior works.

http://vapor4life.SlaveToTheMachine.net/Vape4LifeSig_2466.jpg
plarkinjr

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Ms. Cdelsol the shorty auto king diamonds are in a class by themselves. Yes they don't last as long, but in terms of airflow, voltage holding to times used capabilities, and size they are unmatched. :)
Morandir835

Postby bjfgator » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

LadyStrick9 wrote:cdelsol, I'm no expert....but I was hooked on the shorties, because like you said, "it's the size of a cigarette". Seemed a no-brainer to me. But, I got an XL and now I'd never go back to the short ones. The battery last longer, and it really doesn't seem that much different to me.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Good luck :)

Lady

Plus, when you add the drip tip and some fancy colors you look like a movie star dahling! :cool: :cool:
[size=134][size=84]
Go Gators!
[/size][/size]
bjfgator

Previous

Return to Hardware