What is the daily lottery?

Stop by here for the daily lottery and any other contests that may be running!

Postby CrueLworLD » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

You couldn't find it because Vapor4Life hides it in their options it seems. :lol: It's being discontinued.
CrueLworLD

Postby Nailz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

You have to use the top menu under starter kits on the main Vapor4Life site, it is not listed on the side bar menu, I've not used one of those, but looks good, enjoy :)
[CENTER][color="#0000FF"]:vapor: IT'S BETTER TO VAPE AND ROCK, THAN TO BE DEAD BEFORE YOUR TIME :vapor:[/color]
[/CENTER]
Nailz

Postby SchrodingersCat » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Yeah, I found it after the fact. I wish I had known about these a while back. (if they existed when I started vaping) I'm curious about replacement parts and a spare charger when they become necessary as the rest of my vaping gear won't fit. WHAT? Discontinued? No, say it ain't so! /sadpanda
SchrodingersCat

Postby HarmonyPB » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Congrats on the win Schrodinger!! That is awesome!

I'm kind of glad to hear she loves it, but it is sad it won't last :( There are no replacement parts. Back when they first came out we couldn't find anything anywhere! I hope she is able to find something else.
HarmonyPB

Postby BHam » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Sorry for this. I truly am. What I do and have offered in the past to people is, you can have a full refund and use that credit toward a battery like the Dial-A-Volts or the Vapor Zeus. I know many vapers here will give you the "A-Okay" on those batts but it's option for you if you'd like to do this. Just reach to me at brandon@vapor4life.com and I've got you.

SchrodingersCat wrote:Yeah, I found it after the fact. I wish I had known about these a while back. (if they existed when I started vaping) I'm curious about replacement parts and a spare charger when they become necessary as the rest of my vaping gear won't fit. WHAT? Discontinued? No, say it ain't so! /sadpanda
BHam

Postby K9luvr » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 pm

BHam wrote:Sorry for this. I truly am. What I do and have offered in the past to people is, you can have a full refund and use that credit toward a battery like the Dial-A-Volts or the Vapor Zeus. I know many vapers here will give you the "A-Okay" on those batts but it's option for you if you'd like to do this. Just reach to me at [email="brandon@vapor4life.com"]brandon@vapor4life.com[/email] and I've got you.

SC, you should definitely consider taking Bham up on this offer. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my DAVs, and I think you will too!
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby SchrodingersCat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh I really appreciate the offer, I've got four of the manual DAV that I use day-to-day. The Aurora kit was a total freebie, though, so I'll just use em till they die. The small form factor isnt really a big thing for me, but grandma says its more ladylike. She's 83, has cataracts, and relies on me to keep her vaping. It's unfortunate that the model is discontinued, but if my Google fu is correct the tanks and atomizers are actually available locally, and batteries don't need to be replaced often.
SchrodingersCat

Postby HarmonyPB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 pm

That is great news Schrodinger!! I hope they are the same! It's a great feeling when you find something you love, it just clicks!
HarmonyPB

Re: What is the daily lottery?

Postby K9luvr » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:20 am

Bump, to move the spam.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Re: What is the daily lottery?

Postby Morandir835 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 am

Got it Ms. K9luvr. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Previous

Return to Vapor4Life Contests