New to V4L...please confirm my assumptions

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum mbottema (sir or Ms.?). :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby mbottema » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Not a Ms., but you don't have to use sir.
I have a question in regards to the PT capabilities once the battery dies out. Does the Zeus work as a PT after the battery no longer holds a charge?
mbottema

Postby RoccoV » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Well thats a yes and a no sir. It is not a true passthrough. It always runs off the battery so you need a little charge in there. You can however vape as you charge. I'll try and find Morandir Sirs technical review for you and post again.
RoccoV

Postby mbottema » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 pm

That's ok RoccoV, no need to search. I'm sure I can find it and what you say makes since. I used the battery once down to zero and once I plugged it in, it didn't work for about 5 minutes until that little charge was achieved. That's why I posted the question and why I will never let it die again. I read one of Morandirs posts and that deep charging is not that good for the Zeus.
mbottema

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:41 am

That is correct Mbottema. Looks like you're on the right track. Let us know if you have any more questions :)
HarmonyPB

Previous

Return to New users section