Smiliomizers

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Smiliomizers

Postby zeus » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Question
Can I use the smiliomizers with smaller bats the ones that look more like a analog

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
zeus

Postby CrueLworLD » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm

As long as they're 808 threaded, then yes. They won't produce as much vapor as they do with a zeus or dav, but they do well.
CrueLworLD

Postby Natevape » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:33 pm

+1 to what CrueL said. They do work... but the combination looks pretty goofy and will be a little top heavy since the smileomizer is larger (circumference-wise) and feels heavier than the stick batteries.
Natevape

Postby Dave-O » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I have the original stick batteries I ordered. I use my larger batteries all the time now- however

When I smoked I always kept a pack in my left pant pocket. When I got my starter kit, it had the carrying case that holds the smaller batteries. I keep it in my pant pocket still (must be psychological lol). But it has bailed me out when I have forgotten to charge my batteries or havent had a chance, and I just toss my smileomizer or tank on until I can get home and grab a fresh battery.
Dave-O

Postby CrueLworLD » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

I agree, they do look a bit odd on a stick batt, but it does do the trick.
CrueLworLD

Return to New users section