Tanks

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Tanks

Postby Corgi77 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello All! I am new to vaping with the liquids. I purchased the 3.5 Dual Coil Tank with two different flavors of liquid. I tried one flavor but then realized, do I need a new tank for the other flavor? Can one tank be only used with one flavor liquid?
Signed - confused!
Corgi77

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Corgi (sir or Ms.?) depends on whether or not you want to run both flavors at the same time. If so yes, if not you only need to rinse out the tank and replace the carto. Hope this helps. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby CrueLworLD » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Welcome to the forum Corgi! :)

Or you can just simply taryn spin your old juice out. (don't forget to cover the 2 intake holes at the bottom of the carto) Then re-fill. It may taste a bit like your last flavor for awhile but the flavor will eventually transistion over to the new one.

Only way to switch flavors, and taste your new flavor authentically is by washing out your tank and cleaning your carto thoroughly. (Or as Morandir stated, put in a fresh carto.) I use a 15 minute boil method then rinse the carto in tap water, refill small pot with fresh water and repeat. I do this about 3 times in a row. Some people don't recommend this method, but it's been working fine for me for tank cartos. Just remember to let them dry for at least 2 days before using.
CrueLworLD

Re: Tanks

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 am

Welcome to the forum Corgi!

I have different color tanks so I can tell which juice is in each tank.
Tapatalk and Swype
HarmonyPB

Return to New users section