Customer Service! Gabe is GREAT!!!

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Customer Service! Gabe is GREAT!!!

Postby mbottema » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 am

Just got off chat with Gabe and he was GREAT! My recent order was difficult but thanks to Gabe, I am happy with the end result.
Living in Japan, it is important to get things right before he order is shipped. It is not easy to return things if you are not happy. Had my order simply went through without CS support, I would have not been happy to say the least. The website error messages did not mention out of stock, so I placed my order and wrote a message to correct it.
Gabe stepped up and searched and looked for the right answer.
He was a great and my order is on it's way. I was hoping to get it out before the holiday and it looks like it will.
He is an asset to V4L and I hope they bought his turkey for T-Day. Because I will order again from V4L without question. And my orders are not small as I introduce vaping to friends in Japan.
THANKS GABE!
mbottema

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Great to hear Mbottema! I've seen several shout-outs to Gabe. Glad he was able to take care of everything for you :)
HarmonyPB

Postby mbottema » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Because of the positive experience at V4L, their quality products (i.e. Zeus), fast delivery, and free shipping.....I have converted two people to ecigs and V4L here in Japan.
Most of the other vapers I know here are advanced mod users who, with no harm intended, talk about their mods and parts and rebuildables with a passion. It's just overwhelming.
But for me, the simplicity of using the Zues got me hooked and I'm glad I could get others here too.
I'll be a customer for sometime to come.
mbottema

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 pm

I know what you mean. I like the simple setups as well. Great news about the converts! Best of luck to them!
HarmonyPB

Return to New users section