DC 3.5 tank and Zues

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

DC 3.5 tank and Zues

Postby mbottema » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 pm

I just order a new zues battery and some 3.5ml tanks. I have the following flavors: new menthol, wow boy peppermint, Irish cream, smilin menthol, virginia menthol, apple and vanilla.
The Irish cream taste bad in a smileo, so I hoping it will be better in the tank.
Which of my flavors will work in the tank best with my zues? And which ones should I keep in the smileo?
mbottema

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:11 pm

New menthol, smilin, and wowboy pepp do very well in the tanks with the Zeus Mbottema sir. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby mbottema » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks Morandir sir. I can't wait to see the difference and I am hoping that the Irish Cream will work out too because I really do like he sound of the name. But when I vape it, something is a little off about it. My taste buds aren't what they used to be when I smoked, so things I used to like a lot just taste different now.
But I have always liked New Menthol and Wow Apple Breeze is my new "take with me vape" when heading to the bar.
mbottema

Postby CrueLworLD » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

If you currently use cig style batts you'll notice a hell of a difference. In a good way. At least that was my experience. :)
CrueLworLD

Postby mbottema » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm

I only use the Zeus and smileos right now. I have a passthrough from another vendor which is kept in the car for emergencies only.
mbottema

Postby CrueLworLD » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh ok, l should have took the hint when you said "which should I keep in the smileos".. I notice a difference in the e-liquids taste going from tanks to smileos. I still prefer the taste in a tank over a smileo. But I mainly use a dav for my tanks for the voltage option. Smileos look better on a small zeus and large dAv and seem to be more convenient though. That's why I use both.
CrueLworLD

Postby mbottema » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:30 pm

That's fair. Of course I will try it all in both, just get a little anxious when I am waiting for new vape mail! :)
mbottema

Return to New users section