Recommendations please?

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Recommendations please?

Postby XxxOoo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi Everybody - was hoping you all could help. I want to get a V4L starter kit for my sister in law for Christmas since V4L has been a big success for DH and me. She smokes super long, light menthols. Was thinking I would get her an auto XL VT in a color she would like.
Two questions:
What menthol flavors should I get? (I can't stand the stuff so no idea what flavors to get)
Was thinking of getting her some pre-filled carts and some blanks and juice to see what she prefers. Is liquid ok with the auto VT?
Thanks for any and all suggestions!
XxxOoo

Postby K9luvr » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:39 pm

I used to smoke the same type of analogs and I started with the menthol sampler, ended up really liking the Smilin special menthol. Recommend the prefilleds, I never had any success getting the blank carts I filled to taste the same as the prefilleds! unless you were thinking maybe of filing up smileo's. Altho the form factor of using them on a stick battery might not be appealing to her. Good luck, hope this helps.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby XxxOoo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:33 pm

That's fantastic, thank you very much! Maybe I'll just get her more prefilleds instead.
XxxOoo

Postby XxxOoo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks again K9luvr, just submitted my order ( good sale today!). I got her the sampler menthol pack and an extra box of the smilin menthol cartos. Hope we have another convert!!
XxxOoo

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Good luck to her! What a great present!
HarmonyPB

Postby mbottema » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 pm

What a great present and she should like the smilin menthol.
I really like the Wow New Menthol but I ordered Smilin too and it is very close in flavor. I smoked Virginia Slim Menthols for a very long time and those two flavors are a good start.
mbottema

Postby XxxOoo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Thanks all!!
XxxOoo

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Good luck Ms. XxxOoo, no better present than the gift of vaping. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby XxxOoo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:00 pm

You all are so helpful..... You are the best!! It's really a pleasure to see such a warm, welcoming and supportive community. A million thanks :respect:
XxxOoo

Return to New users section