Vapor4Life Important Forum Links

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Vapor4Life Important Forum Links

Postby kurora » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

LS9 was kind enough to share her extensive list of vaping links with me earlier this evening. After exchanging a few emails, we came to the conclusion that we should post a link to a public version of the list, for everyone to use! It will be updated as new threads and/or thread/post suggestions come in. So, please check out this fantastic list of links and post some suggestions in this thread for more links you think should be added! Thanks LS9!!!! :beers:

[CENTER][Click to view LadyStrick9's List'o'Links!][/CENTER]
kurora

Postby LadyStrick9 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

This is a great idea, kurora. Everyone can have access to the information and make use of it as they feel the need. I'm glad you thought of this. Thanks.

added: OMG how much nicer is THAT. You don't have to copy and paste a LINK! Awesome :)
[color="#000000"]"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo! What a Ride!'"[/color]
LadyStrick9

Postby TheBlueAdept » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Google docs too, nicely done on all counts and thank you so much!
TheBlueAdept

Postby LiveLongAndVape » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm

LS9... my first friend on here and a friend to all who vape in good faith!!

"My grubby halo, a vapor trail in the empty air" -Gilmour

VG Vapers Club (VGVC) Charter Member :p
LiveLongAndVape

Postby LadyStrick9 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Well, thanks, LLV. I can't take the credit for figuring out a solution to posting it for everyone and having it updated properly and accurately...kurora did that.

I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel here, however. This will help a lot of people to find information. And, it should do that with accuracy. We will be able to use the experts previous posted information. I'm not good at remembering what someone said, so I had to do something if I ever wanted to post anything and be comfortable that it was correct.
[color="#000000"]"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo! What a Ride!'"[/color]
LadyStrick9

Postby Katz In Boots » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

kurora wrote:LS9 was kind enough to share her extensive list of vaping links with me earlier this evening. After exchanging a few emails, we came to the conclusion that we should post a link to a public version of the list, for everyone to use! It will be updated as new threads and/or thread/post suggestions come in. So, please check out this fantastic list of links and post some suggestions in this thread for more links you think should be added! Thanks LS9!!!! :beers:

[CENTER][Click to view LadyStrick9's List'o'Links!][/CENTER]

Mwahhahaha! So just who is the "queen of links"? The one who posts all the links, or the one who compiles the LIST of :lol: links?
[CENTER][color="#008080"]Yes, that's right: in Australia, vapour has a 'u' in it, centre ends in re and atomiser is spelt with an S not Z. .[/color][/CENTER][color="#660099"][CENTER]Your Truth is not my Truth. Your Truth is true for you, my Truth is true for me.
This does not make either of us wrong or right, just different
[/CENTER][/color]
Katz In Boots

Postby StephanieT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

Very nice! Thanks!
StephanieT

Postby Via » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:52 am

Just look for the one who is wearing the Queen of Links Sash and Tiara!!!

truly, our Vapor4Life Family is a great TEAM!! Each one of us offers a wealth of information, each one of us is a Queen/King of Vaping Information! Our forum is very young, having only been created in December...and it is wonderful that as we grow, in our knowledge and as we apply our ideas, that we are not just helping ourselves, we are helping numerous folks who just pop in to get information and never join as a member...and that is great too...isn't that why each of us come here to post and to read posts? We come to learn something, to share experiences, to support one another when we need to kvetch or kvell (brag or complain), or for our friendships with one another? (not all people need the same thing). An example is your hand: yes, you CAN type with one finger, but how much faster can we type using TWO, or TEN? How much more can we improve our typing with practice? In a way, we are all becoming mr Morandir and mr Snowdragon...(and I will bet if you ask them, they will tell you that they, too, are learning something new every day!) I was ONLY FULL of questions a month ago...now, I have a few answers!! There is no other forum like ours, and our forum would be NOTHING without YOU!!!

Folks who have a question can look for the answer here, or ask a question...if mr Morandir or mr Snowdragon actually take an hour or two away from the forum, there IS someone here who still can answer questions about mods, or egos, or Titans or tanks or carts or what hours someone is available in Customer Service!!! Because we have members worldwide, as well as our beloved insomniacs...the forum ALWAYS has members available to answer questions! The addition of the Infamous Linky Link List (ILLL) is indeed a wonderful resource for our Foruum...(the creator of the list and the creator of the link to the ILLL should be very proud of themselves!)

What was it that humanity needed during the Dark Ages? What would have changed the lives of our ancestors? INFORMATION, knowledge, and the ability to read! The oldest members here had childhoods without TVs, or computers...one-room school buildings and out houses, travel by train not by electric powered vehicles, a country that had only a DREAM of a space program not robots on mars...and water fountains marked "whites only"..and roll your own ANALOGS not vaping. Everything changes with the exchange of information...We "google" information...but where did that information come from? YOU

We may have our very own Queen of Links, but remember, it was YOU who contributed to the database of knowledge. Not one of you is replaceable. Each of you has had a "fight" with switching from analogs to vaping...each of you have found preferences in equipment, supples and juices...and although we have similar experiences, each experience is unique..."taste is subjective" and "your experience is unique" contribute to our forum....many thanks to LS9 for the idea of a list of links...her hard work is a maker contribution to our wealth of knowledge...and many thanks to miss kurora for her brilliant idea, making the list available to everyone! WELL DONE!! We are ALL changing lives, a post at a time...

Another rant from The Vocal Vaper
Via

Postby LadyStrick9 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 am

Katz In Boots wrote:Mwahhahaha! So just who is the "queen of links"? The one who posts all the links, or the one who compiles the LIST of :lol: links?

LOL Katz...Kurora must have had to re-do the entire thing to have it work in the Google Docs. Fantastic job.

And, thanks everyone. Via, that was a heart-felt post, I appreciate that.
LadyStrick9

Postby AudreySchroder » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Holy smokes LadyStrick9! That is truly an amazing list you've got there. I LOVE lists. I keep short and long-term to do lists, to buy (fun stuff) lists, grocery lists, rules :rules: lists, lists on my favorite movies, books, restaurants, music, lists on restaurants to review (on Yelp), lists of blogs I like, and lists about lists (j/k).

Anyhow...nice job! :thumbs:
AudreySchroder

Next

Return to New users section