Vapor4Life Important Forum Links

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I think it looks great! But that's just me :D

I did find another instance where there are 2 links that bring me to the same thread...

Under "Ecig and Tank Accessories" the links Organizing Vaping Supplies and When out and about how do you carry your Titan XL? both brought me to the organizing vaping supplies link. I was able to find the XL carrying thread through a quick search. It is here: http://www.vapor4life.com/forum/t301/

Thank you again Ladies!
HarmonyPB

Postby TxTunesLady » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks Love, will fix tomorrow before grocery shopping!
[color="#4B0082"]Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.[/color]
Groucho Marx :D
[color="#800080"]Vapor4Life Important Forum Links[/color]
TxTunesLady

Postby TxTunesLady » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 am

I see the issue, as this was here when I came into the picture. Apparently what I assumed (Yes that just made me an a$$) but point is, I assumed that because it was on 2 different thread numbers, there was a purpose on showing off the bass a$$ pictures, thuse why I didnt even think about it, So thanks my dear :)
[color="#4B0082"]Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.[/color]
TxTunesLady

Postby flamechica911 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I have a suggestion...it should open a new tab every time you click on a link, instead of navigating away from the link site. IMO.
flamechica911

Postby TxTunesLady » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm

What should? Cuz they ALL SHOULD!

When you find one Flame, tell me please so I can fix it!

If it is say one of the items on the side bars and not in the actual link, then it can't be opened in a separate window, but all of our forum links SHOULD work as you wanted, because we have discussed that, Lady and I..and Thought I had fixed all of them ..I am sure I missed one ..so point it out my dear and I will be more than happy to fix it!
TxTunesLady

Postby flamechica911 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Battery Page - all the 808 Ego links & Aurora Reviews (though I don't know what that is...i assume Vapor4Life doesn't sell it anymore). I was just looking at the Ego stuff, so that is why i thought they were all like that. I just re-checked that page & see what you mean. So, you must've got distracted at the Ego links & forgot the rest of the page. lol.
flamechica911

Postby CeceNo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Flame......I noticed today that the Aurora is back in the OMG mod section on the Vapor4Life products page..
CeceNo

Postby flamechica911 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 am

Oh ok...thanks Cece. I will have to check that out cuz I was curious what it was.
flamechica911

Postby TxTunesLady » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 am

flamechica911 wrote:Battery Page - all the 808 Ego links & Aurora Reviews (though I don't know what that is...i assume Vapor4Life doesn't sell it anymore). I was just looking at the Ego stuff, so that is why i thought they were all like that. I just re-checked that page & see what you mean. So, you must've got distracted at the Ego links & forgot the rest of the page. lol.

Holy Moly Batman, I missed some serious sections, I guess that is what happens when your mulit-tasking, orgnizing, and trying to make things look pretty :/ Im so sorry, and i am so thankful I have ya'll to help me with this!!! I do appreciate it!!

Flame there is a lot of stuff I found in there i have never heard of since im only 5 weeks old, but I guess its good to have because people still may have those? and it gives Vapor4Life and the forums History :D which I like.

Thanks again hun!

O.o will have to go look at that CeCe :D
TxTunesLady

Postby TxTunesLady » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 am

Got it fixed, this was the last link I had up to make sure it worked, its a good review from Morandir on the OLD Aurora, dunno if they are the same or different now? Maybe they fixed the problems it originally had http://www.vapor4life.com/forum/t43/#post287
TxTunesLady

PreviousNext

Return to New users section