Dial a Volt not working

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Dial a Volt not working

Postby rick_traskos@prodigy.net » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:39 am

I have been using my dial a volt successfully for 3 months. I liked it so much I just bought a zeus (home and office).
My Dial a Volt now won't work properly. It turns it self on and off and blinks constantly, until the battery dies. I did clean the cartridge and dial a volt with Alcohol as recommended but this was not successful. Seems the automatic switch is stuck in the on position most of the time. Any suggestions for repair? WD40? Thank you, Rick
Last edited by rick_traskos@prodigy.net on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rick_traskos@prodigy.net

Re: Dial a Volt not working

Postby rick_traskos@prodigy.net » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:42 am

I should add - after 40 years of smoking. I have been off cigarettes for over 9 months now thanks to V4L.
Obviously I am richer for this experience. both health wise and financially speaking. Thanks to V4L
rick_traskos@prodigy.net

Re: Dial a Volt not working

Postby BHam » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:05 am

Thanks for reaching out to us Rick. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your DAV. DAVs do come with a 1-year warranty and I'd be happy to send you a replacement. Just email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with the order number and I can send out a replacement today.
BHam

Return to New users section