Purpose of Dial-A-Volt Battery?

If you are new, this is a good place to start. There is tons of great info for those new to V4L and the V4L Forum.

Purpose of Dial-A-Volt Battery?

Postby fre2bme64 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 pm

I tried e-cigs a few years ago and couldn't find one that gave much vapor....spent over $200 and finally went back to smoking. My stepson told me that there was an e-cig where I could dial in the amount of nicotine I wanted; however, I have only found the dial-a-volt. My question is: Does the dial-a-volt only increase the amount of vapor you get with each puff or does it increase the amount of nicotine as you increase the voltage? Thanks very much!
fre2bme64

Re: Purpose of Dial-A-Volt Battery?

Postby Morandir835 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Fre2bme64 (sir or Ms.?) the DAV doesn't adjust the nicotine per se, but upping the voltage will lead to more nicotine being vaporized which will increase the amount of nicotine per each puff. The only way to adjust the nicotine is by lowering or increasing the nicotine content in the juice.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Fre2beme!!

For what it's worth, I love the Dial-A-Volt! It is a great little (or big, depending on your definition) device!

Let us know if you have any more questions.
HarmonyPB

Postby fre2bme64 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

It is "Mrs." ;P. Thank you for your responses.

I ended up trying a disposable V2 cig and loved it so much, I got the batteries, chargers and can get my cartridges at my local convenient store instead of having to order everything online and waiting on the shipment. I may eventually try the DAV, but am happy with the convenience of the V2 and really like the red 1.8% nicotine cartridges. In fact, I have now been 30 days without smoking and really enjoy vaping!
fre2bme64

Return to New users section