Smileomizer tips

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Postby dedi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Dragoness wrote:I got my new smilomizer in yesterday and I like it..but I have one problem. It keeps leaking all over my battery.
Every few drags and it stops working right, so I unscrewed the cart and looked at the thread part of my battery.
and there is juice all around and inside there..so I clean it off... gently blow on the cart to get any excess out..even
stick a little paper in the hole to clean that out to..and try again..and still the same thing. It keeps soaking my battery.
HELP.. Has anyone else had this problem? I know it's not overfilled...cause I blew out all the excess. I just can't figure out why it's doing that.

Dragoness, I had the same probs with the two smileos I tried.......I finally gave up on them b/c I was afraid I wd get juice in the battery if I kept using them. One of them sort of sputtered (for lack of a better word) and I could never figure out if was the cart or the battery.
dedi

Postby KellyV » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks for the help BHam!

Cindy, the drip tips are in the mail :)
KellyV

Postby Cindy Paoletti » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:56 am

Thanks Kelly so much! I owe ya lol and thanks for the warm welcome to the forum too from everyone. Did you have to take that metal piece off at the top to use them Kelly? I have tried about 10 times to get it off and not having any luck lol. I think my pliers bent trying!! If I can't get it off, maybe with some luck I can stretch this tip over it. Hoping they come today so I can use it when I go out today...if not I have my iclear ready.
Cindy Paoletti

Postby Cindy Paoletti » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 am

Got the tips today Kelly....I have tried everything to get this end piece off short of running it over with my car and I can't get it to budge! LOL Is there a trick to it that I can try cause I so want to use this smileo and still can't till I get this metal piece off. Helllllpppppp any suggestions?
Cindy Paoletti

Postby RoccoV » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:12 am

Ms Cindy, Try grabbing it with your pliers on the end and rock it back and forth, it's only on there by a 1/16 of an inch. If all else fails send me a PM and I will send one out to you. Good luck.

The attachment IMG_4646.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
IMG_4646.jpg
RoccoV

Postby KellyV » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am

Cindy,

At first I was a little stumped at how to get it off but then it happened!

What I did was tighten the top down good on the Smileo (do not have it attached to a battery), then took the tips of the pliers and grab the small ledge of the cap and wiggled the cap up and down a few times, this seemed to loosen it a smidge. If you dont have a good grip on the smileo using your hand, dont use pliers on the soft part, It will put teeth marks in it, just grab a soft cloth, it will give you a better grip. Then I took the pliers sideways and twisted the cap with a little pull in the direction like I was tightening the top, this gives some resistance. And it popped off.

You will see a few metal shavings once you start wiggling it, but if you tilt it a bit down the shavings wont fall into the Smileo.

Hope this helps!

Also, once you get it off, make sure you wet the new tip to help get that on, if not, its a bit of work because of the shape of the tip.
:hello: :love: :vape:
KellyV

Postby KellyV » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:39 am

Nice pic Rocco, helps to see what it looks like apart. :thumbs:
:hello: :love: :vape:
KellyV

Postby Amraann » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I have the same question as Cindy.. Does anyone have an extra rubber drip tip that come with the tanks that your all talking about, that you would be willing to part with?

Thanks!
Amraann

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Amraann wrote:I have the same question as Cindy.. Does anyone have an extra rubber drip tip that come with the tanks that your all talking about, that you would be willing to part with?

Thanks!

I can check when I get home. I'll let you know.
HarmonyPB

Postby Amraann » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks! Much appreciated :)
Amraann

PreviousNext

Return to Cartomizers