Smileo help!! Won't draw!

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Smileo help!! Won't draw!

Postby Horseluvr » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am

Hello Forum Gurus: I am getting frustrated with my smileos. Have had every problem mentioned on this site and am getting pretty experienced but haven't seen this one. I just filled a new smileo and vaped on it successfully and happily for a day. Today, it just quit drawing. The battery is fresh, it lights up when pressed but when I pull on the smileo...nothing! The same thing happened when I cleaned old smileos. I fill them, attach the battery and they won't draw. Very frustrating as they are freshly filled with liquid which goes to waste if I can't solve the probelm. Any help would be appreciated.
Horseluvr

Postby Morandir835 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Horseluvr (sir or Ms.?) how are you cleaning the smileos and how many uses have you gotten out them? What flavor are you using? Sounds like a clogged coil impeding the airflow through the wick....
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby boats2_123@msn.com » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 am

How do you unclog a coil?
R
Mike
boats2_123@msn.com

Re: Smileo help!! Won't draw!

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Boats, it all depends on what its clogging it. If it its a buildup of caramelized juice then you can soak it in very hot water for a while and then flush it out. Some people recommend soaking it in high proof alcohol (drinking, NOT rubbing) to loosen up the gunk.
HarmonyPB

Postby Morandir835 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm

+1 to what Ms. Harmony said.

You can also after soaking run a straightened paper clip through the wick Mike sir to break up the clog. Just be careful and if you meet resistance stop and let it soak a bit longer.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby Chuck » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:33 am

I'm experiencing a similar problem. I recently bought 2 Smileomizers (first time I have tried them). The first time I filled one it worked great! After the next refill, the draw was really tight and there was much less flavor. I'm reluctant to use the second one for fear of the same result. It will be a real pain if they need to be cleaned after one use.
Chuck

Postby Morandir835 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 am

What juice were you using Chuck sir?
Morandir835

Postby Chuck » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:25 am

Cafe mocha.
Chuck

Postby HarmonyPB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Chuck!

Ah yes, cafe mocha is one of those that are hard on cartos (in my experience). I have dealt with them in the past, for the sake of the juice. One in particular, I would only fill half a 3.5ml tank and clean the carto after each half tank to make them last longer. I did the same with the regular cartos, clean after each fill.
HarmonyPB

Postby Chuck » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Do you think I'll have better luck with WOWboy? If not, what juice do you recommend?
Chuck

Next

Return to Cartomizers