Carts vs. Tanks (will switching fix my problems?)

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:26 pm

They also have the little concentrated flavor things now too. I love the Mio ones but just about everybody has jumped on that bandwagon now. It takes up a whole section in my grocery store. Still water, but flavored to your liking. Just stay away from the caffeinated ones as caffeine takes away from the hydration (I think I read that somewhere?).
HarmonyPB

Postby Saieno » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:19 am

I was actually curious about the difference between water and flavored water. Is the water simply to remain hydrated? Or is it to remain hydrated and maintain a clean pallet? Still fairly new to the concept, but I would assume that flavored water could maybe mess with the flavoring of the liquids. Learning a ton on these forums, so thank you for everyones input!
Saieno

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm

The main reason for the water is to stay hydrated. It is very important to stay hydrated. The clean palate is more of a user preference. Food/drink flavors definitely mess with vape flavors. Some in a very bad way. I made a list for a while about what did not go well with Banana Breeze. I love that flavor but so many things do not mix well with it. I remember Frito corn chips being one of the worst. Beef jerky may have also been bad, I don't remember. Some people actually pair their vape with food/drink. Some ejuice flavors taste better with a cup of coffee than others, I personally like vanilla with mine. The only time I can stand tobacco flavors is while I'm enjoying several adult beverages. I think someone mentioned that they liked lemon-flavored vapes after eating seafood. And so on.
HarmonyPB

Postby CrueLworLD » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Speaking of mixing drinks/food with your vapor. Lastnight I was vaping Mountain dew (from another vender) while drinking a can of Mt. Dew lol. Worked out rather well :lol:
CrueLworLD

Postby JesseJosiah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:23 pm

speaking of mountain dew, how do you guys feel about the beverage themed flavors in general? not something I'd get excited enough about to buy a sample of, but i am curious :)
JesseJosiah

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 pm

I tried the red bull (or whatever they're calling it nowadays) and I thought it tasted exactly like the drink! Keep in mind I've heard several other people disagree with that, you know taste being subjective and all.
I also tried the one that is supposed to taste like a Jager-bomb...lol, I really need to learn these flavor names. And I don't remember whether it tasted like the real thing or not, I just remember that I didn't like it. Although I do like the drink, that flavor is just not something I want to vape.
Other than those two I really enjoyed the Cafe Mocha flavor. I didn't like any of the other coffee flavors, but I don't really like the taste of coffee.
HarmonyPB

Postby JesseJosiah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 pm

gotcha. the red bull one was what i was curious about :)

i love coffee, and the flavor is perfect for vaping, IMO
JesseJosiah

Postby CrueLworLD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 am

I tried a yager-bomb liquid too. To me it tasted like Black licorice with some sort of energy drink. Didn't get any hints of an alcohol flavor (I love my kentucky bourbon flavor) The licorice wasn't overpowering either. A good cherry cola is my favorite. Sometimes I like to mix a tad of bourbon in it for some kick. Also have a Monster energy drink flavor.. meh, guess it's ok, bet I'd like the redbull one better.
CrueLworLD

Postby HarmonyPB » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Lol! You're so funny Cruel. You do know that a jager-bomb is licorice and red bull right? I mean, it's supposed to be jagermeister, but that tastes like licorice so it's pretty much the same thing flavor-wise. There was a guy on the forum that mixed the two flavors to create his own jager-bomb flavor before V4L came out with one. He tried the premixed version and said he liked his mix better.
HarmonyPB

Postby JesseJosiah » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

god i hate jager! lol. wont be trying that anytime soon.

just wanted to update on here that my experience with my 3.5 tank is beyond comparison to the prefilled carts... even better than the blanks that I filled myself. I am really happy. :)

but i'll be happier when my DAV shows up ;)
JesseJosiah

PreviousNext

Return to Cartomizers