No threads on tank carto

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

No threads on tank carto

Postby Gas Bag » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 am

Filled it up with juice, put it in my tank and tried to screw it on to my handle......wouldn't go. Upon closer inspection, discovered the carto has no threads. That's a first for me.
Gas Bag

Postby mbottema » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Whew, just checked the ones I have on backup and they have threads. I wonder how many people people checked theirs after reading your post?
mbottema

Postby Morandir835 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Ms. Gas Bag this is a new one to me. Would contact customer service or BHam sir for a replacement carto...
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby Gas Bag » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 am

Considering the fact that this is the only one, out of the few hundred tank cartos I've used that were missing threads, I don't think I'll bother them for a replacement. I think I'll definitely be checking all of them for threads before I fill them up in the future though.

And by the way, it's Mrs. Gas Bag. :lol:
Gas Bag

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:42 am

Sorry about that Ms. Gas Bag. :)

One day will have to compile the list of weirdest one off problem tank cartos. The no threading ranks either with or above the one that had the holes punched in the top instead of the bottom or the one without any holes at all....
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Return to Cartomizers