New bottles no good for me.

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

Postby HarmonyPB » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks for the info Steve!
HarmonyPB

Re: New bottles no good for me.

Postby Jeff Brint » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

The new bottles are horrible! Everyone in my family that vapes (since I turned them on the Vapor4Life) hates the new bottles. Also, my wife and I both can tell a difference in the liquid. I know that it has been said that the liquid is the same as before but we both vape the premium mint and it tastes different and floods our tanks much more easily. By the second or third refill our tanks are flooded and the carts need to be tossed and changed. This is causing us to go through carts very fast. This was never the case with the old bottles and what we believe to be the original juice. It saddens us to say but after two years of buying our vaping supplies from Vapor4Life we will likely have to find another source.
Jeff Brint

Re: New bottles no good for me.

Postby BHam » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Jeff Brint wrote:The new bottles are horrible! Everyone in my family that vapes (since I turned them on the Vapor4Life) hates the new bottles. Also, my wife and I both can tell a difference in the liquid. I know that it has been said that the liquid is the same as before but we both vape the premium mint and it tastes different and floods our tanks much more easily. By the second or third refill our tanks are flooded and the carts need to be tossed and changed. This is causing us to go through carts very fast. This was never the case with the old bottles and what we believe to be the original juice. It saddens us to say but after two years of buying our vaping supplies from Vapor4Life we will likely have to find another source.

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. I saw your post in another thread and extended an offer to send you another bottle with a different PRD if that worked for you.
BHam

Previous

Return to E-Liquid