No sweet taste

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

Postby Natevape » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:29 am

I figured it was renamed from Hilton to Hilltop. They added an extra "L" in the middle and replaced the last letter with a "P". That is actually a fantastic idea... Please refer to me as Natelvapp from now on.

mbottema -- I haven't tried Irish Cream yet. Coincidentally, I ordered some this weekend and am looking forward to try it out.

owensjc -- I forgot to recommend Wowboy. It's definitely not sweet but has a touch of mint. However, the mint is very subtle and not overpowering.
Natevape

Postby Morandir835 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Mbottema sir it can take a bit for your taste buds to settle down depending on a number of factors. Biggest question is are you drinking plenty of water?
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

No sweet taste

Postby mbottema » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Morandir sir, I do drink a lot of water. I am just surprised how even now after a few months taste still changes.
So I set aside the Irish Cream. Maybe I will like it more later.
mbottema

Postby owensjc » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:32 am

Natevape wrote::
Let us know how you like the Outlaw and Coffee when you try it. It's always interesting to read other people's take on flavors.

Received the Outlaw and Coffee. Wow, Outlaw really tastes like tobacco, very strong tobacco! Too strong for even me. (Kind of like a non filter lucky strike.)

The Coffee tastes like black coffee, not bad. I have some vanilla on order, I'll try mixing a little into the coffee and see if I can get coffee with cream.

I have several more flavors on the way. Does anyone know of a good way to sample flavors with out loading up a tank and cartomizer? I'm going to start blending flavors together in small amounts and would like a quick easy way to taste them.
owensjc

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Owensjc (sir or Ms.?) blank wow or cool cart is an easier way. They're pretty easy to clean you don't like the flavor.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

No sweet taste

Postby Natevape » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:43 am

You can also sacrifice one of your cartos and create a drip atomizer if you have several flavors to try. It basically involves removing the polyfill from the carto. You can find a how-to on YouTube if you search for "Modding kr808 Vapor4Life".

I did receive the Irish Cream yesterday and was looking forward to trying it. I took off the cap and it smelled exactly like Irish Cream which added to my excitement. When I vaped it out of a wow cart, it reminded me of the Vanilla flavor except sour. Sour Vanilla :( ! Those are my tastebuds, though. Individual results may vary.
Natevape

Previous

Return to E-Liquid