Some juices stronger than others.. but with the same Nic content? and other questions

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

Some juices stronger than others.. but with the same Nic content? and other questions

Postby Richie Rah » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to vaping and this awesome site, and I've got to say, I'm truly impressed with the quality of the juices and service. I've tried other stores and their juices are very crappy to say the least.

Anyway, here's my question:
I've ordered:
Oasis WOW
Triple Nickel Nobacco
New Menthol WOW
Coffee WOW

What I've noticed is that although I've ordered 8mg nicotine for each juice, the coffee is VERY strong. Like, coughing strong. Can someone help me out with this?

Also, I'm a little confused as to what the names of the juices represent (WOW, Nobacco, and those without the WOW or nobacco in the name). Can someone help me out with this? I'm a PITA, I know. Thank you in advance.

-Rich
Richie Rah

Postby Natevape » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Rich -- Check out this previous post on an explanation on the difference between V4L juice: http://www.vapor4life.com/forum/t5368/.

Not all juices will have the same throat hit even if they say they have the same PG/VG ratio and nicotine content. I have to dial my V4L DAV down to 4.2 volts for Coffee and Wowboy juice. For other flavors like RY Twist I can crank it up to 4.8 or enjoy on the Zeus without an issue.

Don't be afraid to ask questions (especially if my answer made no sense)... that is what the forum is for. Ask away!
Natevape

Postby Morandir835 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Richie Rah sir you can try to smooth out the coffee by blending it with a lower mg strength bottle of it, or another flavor. Know a few people who use vanilla to calm down the harshness.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Re: Some juices stronger than others.. but with the same Nic

Postby HarmonyPB » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Richie!! :hello:

You won't be a PITA, no worries. We are here to help, feel free to ask away :)
HarmonyPB

Postby Richie Rah » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Thanks for all the helpful answers guys. I'll do a little more research then come back with any questions :D
Richie Rah

Postby K9luvr » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 am

Let us know how it works out.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby Richie Rah » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Hey guys, I have a new issue with some juices. Some of the non tobacco flavored juices are pretty thin, and I say that because my tank will leak to the contacts... but the WOW oasis will not do so... why is that? is there something I can do?
Richie Rah

Postby K9luvr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Richie Rah wrote:Hey guys, I have a new issue with some juices. Some of the non tobacco flavored juices are pretty thin, and I say that because my tank will leak to the contacts... but the WOW oasis will not do so... why is that? is there something I can do?

Each juice is it's own proprietary blend of VG/PG, so that's probably the difference you are seeing. Can't remember the link, search on the forum and see if you can find the link that explains it better than I can.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Return to E-Liquid