Is expired E-Liquid bad for you?

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

Postby Via » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:27 am

TheBlueAdept wrote:Hi Benjamin, and welcome to the forum!

Expired e-liquid is not 'bad' in the sense that it won't hurt you after the expiration date. That date mainly relates to how the nicotine breaks down in the liquid over time. Once past the date, it will begin to degrade, and effectively your mg level will be reduced over time. The juice is totally ok to vape!

+1 mr blue!! Nothing wrong with using "old" juice!!!
Via

Postby Via » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:30 am

Benjamin wrote:I had bought some juice not too long ago while there was a half-off sale going on, and noticed that it was soon to expire. Expire date is 3/27/2012, so its currently 2 days over the date from the time I'm posting this. It doesn't exactly taste bad or anything like that, and I don't get a different feeling while I vape, I'm just curious if it isn't good for me to keep using this expired juice. Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Welcome to the forum Benjamin!! I hope you find everything that you need...if you have any questions (even if you think they are "dumb") don't hesitate to ask...no question is dumb...some of a newer vapers questions are things that we've never heard of before, so WE learn too!! Again, welcome, and enjoy your stay!!
Via

Postby HarmonyPB » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:54 pm

StephanieT wrote:Welcome Benjamin!

Nope not wrong Harmony. 2 years is whats printed on the bottle anyways.

Thanks Stephanie! Lol, I guess I could've just looked at a bottle. Sometimes my brain misses obvious things like that.

Sent on the go from my Evo :)
HarmonyPB

Postby StephanieT » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Its ok. Im like that too so I understand.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
StephanieT

Postby mistabigclouds619 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Hey whats up quick question too. I have about 4-5 flavors of e liquid I bought about a year ago lol an now I have the piece where its powered by 3 coils and its cotton. I just wanted to know if I put that e liquid on my new "smokey smokey" is what I call my piece lol will it mess the whole piece up??
mistabigclouds619

Postby Morandir835 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:13 pm

It shouldn't Mistabigclouds sir.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Mista!
HarmonyPB

Previous

Return to E-Liquid