Blanks vs. re-filling pre-fills

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Postby HarmonyPB » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 am

Glad you are liking the licorice! It is very interesting to find flavors you didn't think you would like you end up loving and vice versa. For me cherry and vanilla are not flavors I enjoy in candies or desserts, but they are some of my favorite vape flavors!

Just goes to show you that you never know what you may like until you try it. Stay adventurous, it just may pay off!
HarmonyPB

Postby K9luvr » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:49 am

Jesse, I love the black licorice. It is so yummy. My friend KellyV turned me on to it, it's her SO's all day vape. And as Harmony said, trying new things is fun. I have never eaten a pomegranate nor had a Red Bull, but I tried the pom carts and red energy carts and they are my faves!!!!! :thumbs:
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby JesseJosiah » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm

i have been saving the french vanilla ice cream one for last because it sounds so good...hope it doesnt disappoint lol
JesseJosiah

Postby JesseJosiah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:23 pm

aaaaaand it didnt. amazing flavor. i killed it pretty quickly, though :/
JesseJosiah

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Yay!! I'm glad you liked it Jesse! I tried replying to this thread last night but something went haywire and it didn't work. I tried to say that I'd heard mixed reviews on that flavor, some love it some hate it. I'm glad you are in the former category :)
HarmonyPB

Postby JesseJosiah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:12 pm

definitely love it. the only downfall is a lack of TH. but its so tasty i dont mind lol. cant wait to add some cafe mocha liquid to it and see if i can revive it :D
JesseJosiah

Previous

Return to Cartomizers