New Bottles

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

New Bottles

Postby lambolover808 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 pm

I recently received a shipment and found many of my liquids in all new bottle designs with all new labels. I called customer service to insure that there wasn't a mistake (as there had been no notification that anything was being changed) and was told that only the bottle was changed and the product was correct.

I found V4L in '09 on ECF and have amassed quite a group of friends and family converts that I stock and supply for with V4L products. Saving lives I like to think..

My sister in-law came over tonight and asked for a bottle of 24mg premium menthol. As I was out of all of the old stock, I presented her with her first bottle in the new design. Her initial reaction was that she liked the new bottle so all was good. She stayed for dinner and about an hour later she turned to me and said " This juice tastes different." Oh no. She then handed her device to her friend that uses the same flavor and strength that she does and said "Try it." Her friend did and said "Yep, it's different, like a chemical.. like smoking Pine Sol." Oh no. My sister in-law then asked "Do you have something else that I could trade this out for?" I went searching and found one last bottle of old stock, thank goodness. A temporary fix is a fix all the same.

Going forward leaves me with the issue of what to do now? I typically keep well over $1k in juice (many flavors and strengths) and usually place sizable orders monthly. Are these new bottles from a new lab? I don't want to make a $600 purchase only to find out that it's full of stuff that no one wants to use. Direction please. Thank you.
lambolover808

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Welcome to the forum Lambo! I don't vape Premium Menthol so I can't comment on that. Do you mean the wide bottles with the skinny tip?

Hopefully someone will be along to help you. If nothing else Bham will most likely see this tomorrow.
HarmonyPB

Postby K9luvr » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

My understanding from Bham is that only the bottle.style has changed, not the manufacturing process, so I'm not sure why the juice tastes different. Surely Bham will be able to help tomorrow.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby Natevape » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Did they clean their equipment with Pine-Sol? That could explain it. :P

I must've started with V4L right before they made the switch to the needle tip bottles. The first bottles I ordered were the "old style". My next order came with the new bottle types. I didn't notice any difference in flavor between the two, but of course I have limited experience.

Also, my taste buds play tricks on me. I have a bottle of cinnamon banana that I was using in a tank. I later filled up a smileomizer with it and thought it tasted "chemically". I went back to the tank I had been using and that tasted "chemically", too! A couple days later, I tried them both again and they magically returned to tasting delicious. Nothing changed! :confused:
Natevape

Postby CrueLworLD » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 am

I recently recieved an order with 3 bottles. One came as the new bottle and normal sticker on it. The other 2 had new red stickers, same skinny tip bottle though.

I would guess that only the bottles changed. Maybe you got yours from a bad batch.
CrueLworLD

Postby BHam » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am

Hey lambolover, I saw your post on ECF and this was my response:

Thanks for reaching out lambolover. Like K9 said, only the design of the bottles has changed but I can understand your concern since you order in large amounts. Can you email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with PRD number? I can try and send you a replacement to try that out before you make a larger order. If a different PRDd taste different to you, I'll make an effort for your next order to make sure you get that one. Let me know what you think. You can reach me directly all day at that email address.
BHam

Postby CrueLworLD » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm

BHam to the rescue again! :thumb:

..and welcome to the forums lambolover :hello:
By chance, were you a member of the TDU2 forum? I remember someone with the same name from there.
CrueLworLD

New bottles

Postby Martha Moore Stout » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:55 pm

I have been vaping WOW Peppermint for a long time. I recently ordered more juice, and it came in the new slim-tip bottle. I didn't mind that it took more than 10 drops to fill a favored cart (it used to take 4 -5,) but the good taste is GONE! I've been vaping long enough to know this isn't my imagination. I see that I'm not the first person who has expressed this concern. I wonder what's going on here! Thanks!
Martha Moore Stout

Re: New Bottles

Postby Jeff Brint » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:58 pm

My wife and I both can tell a difference in the liquid. I know that it has been said that the liquid is the same as before but we both vape the premium mint and it tastes different and floods our tanks much more easily. By the second or third refill our tanks are flooded and the carts need to be tossed and changed. This is causing us to go through carts very fast. This was never the case with the old bottles and what we believe to be the original juice. It saddens us to say but after two years of buying our vaping supplies from Vapor4Life we will likely have to find another source.
Jeff Brint

Re: New Bottles

Postby BHam » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Jeff Brint wrote:My wife and I both can tell a difference in the liquid. I know that it has been said that the liquid is the same as before but we both vape the premium mint and it tastes different and floods our tanks much more easily. By the second or third refill our tanks are flooded and the carts need to be tossed and changed. This is causing us to go through carts very fast. This was never the case with the old bottles and what we believe to be the original juice. It saddens us to say but after two years of buying our vaping supplies from Vapor4Life we will likely have to find another source.

Thanks for reaching out to us Jeff. Can you email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with the order number and the PRD on the bottle so I can check to see if we have any other Mint from a different batch. If we do, I'd be happy to send you a bottle so you can see if it's the old taste you're looking for.
BHam

Return to E-Liquid