Smileomizer tips

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Postby RoccoV » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 pm

It was correct when posted a week ago. FYI
RoccoV

Postby CrueLworLD » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Yep, something like the first 500 orders recieve them if I remember correctly. That is done with now.
CrueLworLD

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Very sorry if my information misled you Kingfish. I also missed the first 500 promo and didn't receive any free tips in my order :( The link should still work though and you can buy them separately. Although they're having a similar promotion if you order today:

Order Today and Win a FREE Smileomizer Tip!

All orders placed today will win a brand new, FREE Ming Vase Smileomizer Tip with their order today! The new tip is skinnier than the original Smileomizer mouthpiece, for those in the V4L family that asked for the smaller size.

Review the Ming Vase Smileomizer tip to let fellow vapers now how they work!

Take 30% off regularly priced products* on orders over $50
USE COUPON CODE: FREETIP30

Take 20% off regularly priced products* on orders under $50
USE COUPON CODE: FREETIP20
Specially-priced products, Best Sellers bestseller, Dial-A-Volts, Vapor Zeus, Smileomizers receive 10% off with both codes!
*Promotion ends 10/12/13 11 AM CST. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase. Discount does not apply to specially-priced Nobacco Juice USA bottles. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax. Promotions are valid only for online purchases and cannot be used in the Vapor4Life Smokeless Lounge. Customer service cannot override discounts.

If you haven't signed up for the sale email notifications you can do that on the V4L front page and they'll give you $10 off (according to the website) : https://vapor4life.com/
Just know that they have a sale almost (if not) every day so you will receive an email a day from them.
HarmonyPB

Postby BHam » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Kingfish I'm sorry that you didn't get the new Ming tips. You definitely should have. Can you PM me your shipping info and the color of the smileos, or the order number and I will send those out to you.
BHam

Postby Kingfish » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 pm

PM send ,Thanks so much BHam !!
Kingfish

Postby K9luvr » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Just got my first Ming tips for my smileo's. All I can say is :love:
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby CrueLworLD » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Totally forgot them on my last order, will surely add a few on my next!
CrueLworLD

Postby darnell » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm

i just use them without anything on them like it way better that is just me though
MISS DARNELL
darnell

Postby darnell » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 pm

HarmonyPB wrote:That must be easier said than done. For the life of me I can't get that little thing to come off! :( :( :( And I found my silicon tips.

i cant get it off either wish i could but if i get it off can you order those without buying tanks?
i was looking through reading and found where rocco had posted how to do this i like it i cant get it off though so i will see if my husband can
MISS DARNELL
darnell

Re: Smileomizer tips

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 pm

K9luvr wrote:Just got my first Ming tips for my smileo's. All I can say is :love:

Yay! Thanks for the feedback K9!

darnell wrote:i cant get it off either wish i could but if i get it off can you order those without buying tanks?
i was looking through reading and found where rocco had posted how to do this i like it i cant get it off though so i will see if my husband can

I eventually got them off. It wasn't easy at all, very frustrating in fact.
V4L used to sell them. I can't get on my computer to check atm, but if you look in their droep tip section for silicon it may be there. I think the picture was of red, white and blue ones. I vaguely remember looking for them once and not seeing them, so they may not carry them anymore.

Tapatalk and Swype
HarmonyPB

Previous

Return to Cartomizers