Can I use a Smileomizer with my Vapor Titan Soft Touch Manual Batteries?

Discussion about V4L's signature Wow Cart and Cool Cart lines of cartomizers.

Can I use a Smileomizer with my Vapor Titan Soft Touch Manual Batteries?

Postby monica e guerra » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:09 am

Hello everyone!

For the past 2 yrs I have been using the ECig Vapor Titan Soft Touch Manual Battery (reg size/diamond tip) with the 3.5 Tanks/Dual Coil Replacement Cartomizer - 808 Thread (1.5 Ohms) and use ONLY the Cinnablaze WOW Vapor Juice. I love the throat hit, amount of vapor, girly look of the diamond tip, & the convenience of the tanks vs the cartomizers because they hold more liquid w/ less refilling needed.

However… I am interested in trying out the Smileomizers which hold the SAME amount of liquid (3.5 ml) as my tank currently does. Would my battery and choice of flavor be compatible with the Smileomizers? If so, what size, Ohms, dual/single, etc. would I be best off purchasing (keeping in mind that Cinnablaze is my choice of flavor)?

I appreciate the advice in advance! :thumbs: :vapor:

~Moni
monica e guerra

Postby Morandir835 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:41 am

Ms. Monica they're compatible, just look awkward to some. Smileos only come in one coil type and resistance- single coil 2.5 ohms. Seeing how you like dual coil 1.5 ohm cartos can't say if you're going to like the Smileos as much your tank set up.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby monica e guerra » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:41 am

Thank you for your reply. Is there more vapor the lower the ohm or the higher the ohm? Also do the Vapor Zeus come with diamond tips now or perhaps in the near future?

~Moni
monica e guerra

Postby Morandir835 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Lower the ohms the more vapor production potential Ms. Monica. The higher the ohms the more voice given to each aspect of a flavor. Dual coils are the best of both worlds due to them being two medium-high ohm coils running in parallel giving the vapor production and throat hit of a low ohm coil.

Seriously doubt that they'll put a diamond tip on the zeus, would block the USB port.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby monica e guerra » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Morandir835 thank you for all the info. I appreciate it. :)

~Moni
monica e guerra

Postby Morandir835 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:33 pm

No problem Ms. Monica. :)
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum Monica!!

Let us know if you have any more questions :)
HarmonyPB

Return to Cartomizers