No sweet taste

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

No sweet taste

Postby owensjc » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi, I've been trying several flavors and so far find them all to sweet.
What flavors could anyone recommend that have NO sweet taste?
Only been vaping for 2-3 weeks, still experimenting.

Thanks
owensjc

Postby K9luvr » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Have you tried the menthol or tobacco samplers? Should be able to find something there, I should think.
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby ico » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 pm

The trad tobacco does have sweet undertones. Hilton and Outlaw have no sweetness at all. Coffee's bitterish in a good way.
V4L HOW-TOs are very helpful (click here)...
Can't find it fast enough? The forumers are awesome! (click here)
ico

Postby owensjc » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I tried the Traditional Tobacco, still a bit to sweet. Guess I'll try a sampler pack.
I don't like menthol or any kind of mint, kinda limits my choices.

Any sweetness to the chocolate or coffee flavors?
owensjc

Postby Natevape » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Like you said, if you don't like sweet or menthol/mint flavors your choices are basically limited to trying out the tobacco flavors.

I echo ico's recommendations if you are steering clear of sweet and/or minty flavors. To me, the "plain" coffee has a slight sweetness to it on inhaling, but definitely not too sweet (at least for my taste buds). But ico is right, no sweetness to Outlaw or Hilton.

I just read what I wrote... "I echo ico"... say that 10 times fast.

Edit: Besides the traditional tobacco flavor, which other ones have you tried that you found too sweet?
Natevape

Postby HarmonyPB » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Welcome to the forum Owensjc!! I like mainly sweet flavors so I really have no suggestions for you, sorry.
HarmonyPB

Postby owensjc » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Natevape wrote:Like you said, if you don't like sweet or menthol/mint flavors your choices are basically limited to trying out the tobacco flavors.

I echo ico's recommendations if you are steering clear of sweet and/or minty flavors. To me, the "plain" coffee has a slight sweetness to it on inhaling, but definitely not too sweet (at least for my taste buds). But ico is right, no sweetness to Outlaw or Hilton.

I just read what I wrote... "I echo ico"... say that 10 times fast.

Edit: Besides the traditional tobacco flavor, which other ones have you tried that you found too sweet?

I also tried the Chocolate/Banana. The sweetness over powered the chocolate taste.
Whats the Hilton? Couldn't find it.

Just ordered the Outlaw and and a Coffee.

Thanks everyone for you help.
owensjc

Postby Natevape » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 pm

:question: You're right! Hilton is not listed as a flavor anymore! You can still get it in the tobacco sampler pack (at least it's still one of the flavors on the site in the sampler). Thankfully it wasn't one of my top picks. I am guessing it got replaced with "Hilltop"? But the description for that is a sweet tobacco which is what you are trying to avoid. :(

Let us know how you like the Outlaw and Coffee when you try it. It's always interesting to read other people's take on flavors.

I am with you in avoiding menthol/minty. A few puffs is kind of refreshing, but more than that kind of makes me sick.
Natevape

Postby Morandir835 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm

It was one of those that had the name change Natevape sir. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby mbottema » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:16 pm

I tried the Irish Cream and it didn't have any sweetness to it, so I didn't like it.
I like the menthol and the apple breeze the best. I ordered vanilla so I'm hoping for some sweetness.
Anyways, what do others think of Irish Cream? Sweet? Not for me, but my taste buds have been going crazy since I switched from analogs and they still haven't settled down.
mbottema

Next

Return to E-Liquid