Hardware swap thread

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

Postby ladyfriend2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

I was really surpised I won an ego-T kit(2battery kit).
I am having a love affair with zeus, and he is a jealous boyfriend!

This ego-T kit has been opened and looked at-never used.

PM me with an offer..(I can always use single coil cartridges for my tanks but will consider whatever ya got- I am at 8mg nic strength now too)
ladyfriend2

Postby Matt Dances » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Vapor Zeus Duel Mode for trade, looking for USA Juices or Vapor4Life GC or smileomizers.

I won this in the contest a couple months ago. I've used it a few times and it is awesome! I just prefer the auto over the duel because I hardly used the manual part of it.

PM me with any offers :)
Matt Dances

Postby opsguy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 am

I have two Dail-A-Volt 650 mah manual batteries, one black and one blue. Looking to trade one of these for a DAV 650 mah Auto battery.

Both batteries are about 2 1/2 months old and work perfectly. I would just like to try one of the auto style.

PM me if you have an auto and would like to trade.

Thanks,
opsguy

Postby CGup » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:59 pm

I have 10 mega carts that come with the ego kits...I don't use them. 8 are silver and 1 black, 1 green. Have the extra black drip tips that come with them too.

3.5ml tank/gift card/ or WOW smilin special 18mg would be great...
CGup

Postby JJOOHHNN » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:11 am

I have one white shorty manual soft touch diamond still in the plastic wrap that I bought recently. One gold camo manual Stealth shorty with about four charges on it. I have one shorty and one standard automatic ash cap with about 4 charges each on them. I got all four of the batteries probably in the Last two weeks.

I would like to trade these for any two sealed automatic batteries that are listed in the description on the V4L store page as Nominal voltage 3.97 volts. I prefer gunmetal stealth but will take any color stealth or non-stealth.

The the manual batteries are listed as Nominal voltage of 3.97 volts. The two ash caps are listed Nominal voltage 3.7 volts.

I am happy to ship first and let you inspect the package. Happy to make a four battery for two battery swap.
JJOOHHNN

four battery for two battery trade

Postby JJOOHHNN » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 am

See the post above for a better discription of the batteries.

To manual 3.97 nominal voltage battereis and to automatic ash cap for two automatic batteries that are listed as 3.97 nominal.
JJOOHHNN

Postby JJOOHHNN » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm

bump.............
JJOOHHNN

Re: Hardware swap thread

Postby Amraann » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

JJOOHHNN,

I have several... Not sure how to know which are sealed? Let me know and maybe we can work something out :)
Amraann

Postby Natevape » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I have a medium dual mode cigar colored Zeus that I am willing to trade for 5 smileomizers (unused :) , any size, any color) or any variable voltage device. The Zeus was purchased in November and only used a couple of times. I had to try it, but I prefer the DAVs so this little fellow needs a good home where it won't sit in a drawer. Please PM me if you are interested in a trade.
Natevape

Postby SMP1121 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm

I just received my first Zeus kit in blue. Sadly for me, the two blue Smilomizers that it came with happen to be the brand new 510 threading!!

I did fill one of them with Traditional Menthol 11mg (before I realized that it wasn't going to work), but it could be emptied and cleaned. The other one I did not fill but I took it out of the wrapper to look at the threading.

I'm re-newed to vaping so I'd be willing to try flavors of carts or juice that someone may no longer want. Or I'd be happy to send them to someone who can use them without trading for anything.

If you are interested, please let me know!

~SMP
SMP1121

PreviousNext

Return to Hardware