Same Forum, New Look

Re: Same Forum, New Look

Postby HarmonyPB » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm

BHam wrote:Sorry to stress you out Harmony. Admittedly, I feel a little of the same stress because my usual routine has been disrupted and I'm still adjusting. I'm working with Ryan to see if we can get this new look and feel as close to the old look and feel as possible but with the same speed.

Besides the still annoying spam posts, are pop-ups happening for anyone? Does the forum still take awhile to load?

Oh no! I'm not saying ya'll are stressing me out. I'm already stressed out lol! No worries on making it look the same. I'm adjusting to the new layout. I'll learn it just like I learned the old one. This new one has several features I do like though!! Like the smileys lined up on the side of the reply screen, that makes it much easier to see which ones are available and add them without having to remember the code. And if someone posts while you're typing your post it lets you know so you can change your post if you want. That's way cool!
HarmonyPB

Postby Morandir835 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 am

This was the right week to roll it out in a lot of ways BHam sir, around Xmas is one of the slowest time here because so many people travel. If we can get the spam under control by the new year all will be great.
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby K9luvr » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:09 pm

I need help. I have created a signature, submitted it, but it doesnt show up on any of my posts. I checked the FAQs and they refer to a 'radio button' somewhere on my profile, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Can someone please tell me how to get my signature to show up in this new forum? TIA.
K9luvr

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:36 pm

K9luvr wrote:I need help. I have created a signature, submitted it, but it doesnt show up on any of my posts. I checked the FAQs and they refer to a 'radio button' somewhere on my profile, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Can someone please tell me how to get my signature to show up in this new forum? TIA.

I don't know if you've done this or not...but if you go to your "User Control Panel", to the "Board Preferences" tab, on the left sidebar click the "Edit posting defaults" and there's an option to "Attach my signature by default". Did you click that one?
HarmonyPB

Postby BHam » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:02 pm

HarmonyPB wrote:
K9luvr wrote:I need help. I have created a signature, submitted it, but it doesnt show up on any of my posts. I checked the FAQs and they refer to a 'radio button' somewhere on my profile, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Can someone please tell me how to get my signature to show up in this new forum? TIA.

I don't know if you've done this or not...but if you go to your "User Control Panel", to the "Board Preferences" tab, on the left sidebar click the "Edit posting defaults" and there's an option to "Attach my signature by default". Did you click that one?

I didn't at first but I'm passing this along to Ryan :).
BHam

Postby Batavia » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:31 pm

First time logged in with this new format.....must cruise around a bit, it would appear! :scared:
Batavia

Postby K9luvr » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks Harmony, that did the trick (I think) :thumb:
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Postby Morandir835 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Thank you Ms. Harmony, you beat me to it. :)
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 pm

K9luvr wrote:Thanks Harmony, that did the trick (I think) :thumb:

Something worked, I See it now :)
You're very welcome!
HarmonyPB

Postby K9luvr » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:54 am

Bump, to get rid of spam :evil:
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)