E-Liquid thickness. I don't like thick, viscus liquid

Discussions about V4L's lines of e-liquid including Premium Nobacco, Wow Vapor, and Nobacco Juice USA.

E-Liquid thickness. I don't like thick, viscus liquid

Postby netjim66 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

I think the thicker liquids cause more build up in the Smileomizer. I have grape liquid, and it is almost like water. I have some Vanilla, and it's thick as syrup. The Vanilla is too thick and it "gunks" up the Smileomizer.
Is there a way to tell how thick a liquid is before you buy it?
netjim66

Re: E-Liquid thickness. I don't like thick, viscus liquid

Postby XxxOoo » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 am

Hi Netjim- welcome to the forum! I am not aware of a way to tell how viscous a liquid is before purchasing - however if you are considering purchasing some particular flavors, some folks on here may be able to advise you before you buy. Incidentally, if you liked grape, you may also like plum crazy, which is also very 'thin'.
XxxOoo

Postby netjim66 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 am

Any kind of flavor is OK. I prefer Vanilla, but I'm really more interested in a "thin" liquid.
Thanks!
netjim66

Postby HarmonyPB » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Netjim!! As far as I know all of the Wow and Premium liquids should be thin as they both have more PG than VG. VG is the thick one. Is your Vanilla 100% VG? The Wow has more VG than the Premium, but still should be pretty thin. I have Wow Apple Breeze and it isn't what I'd call thick. But Xxxooo is correct. If you want to ask about certain juices feel free to ask here and someone may be able to help you :)
HarmonyPB

Postby BHam » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:18 pm

In my vaping experience, fruity flavors are thinner than your dessert or chocolate flavors which are typically darker and thicker. If there's a flavor you'd to order, you can always email me at brandon@vapor4life.com and I can tell you what color and how thick it will be for you if you'd like.
BHam

Return to E-Liquid