battery not charging zeus

Discussion of all V4L hardware including Batteries, Passthroughs, Chargers, etc.

battery not charging zeus

Postby mariorgt » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Hello, I´ve just receive a Zeus starter kit yesterday, it worked fine for the whole day, and in the night it started to show a white led blinking, I suposed the battery needed some charge, when I plugged the slim charger 2 leds where turned on, the red and the green one. I left it like that for 4 hours and I needed to try if it works and nothing, still the white led blinking on any puf, I tried to use a different charger and when I plugged it, there was only the red led on, after 5 hours with the red led, I tried again and nothing happen. anyone having the same issue? as a passthough neither work! by the way the amount of vapor is awesome. Vapor zeus XL battery.
mariorgt

Re: battery not charging zeus

Postby Morandir835 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Mariorgt (sir or Ms.?) have you tried charging it via the USB cable yet? Wondering if it isn't making a good connection with the slim line charger. It needs some charge to run as a passthrough because it runs off the battery not the usb power. The usb power supply only charges the battery. Suggest leaving it for about 30 minutes hooked as a PT then trying to see if it works, if it does means it's having an issue charging via the slim line (which means the Zeus is in need of a post adjustment most likely). If it doesn't work then suggest contacting customer service or BHam sir (Brandon@vapor4life.com).
"I know that I am hard to love, I know that I ask for far too much, but we get what we ask for sometimes, and sometimes we miss the mark. We miss the mark..."- ilyAIMY "the MARC"
Morandir835

Postby HarmonyPB » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Mariorgt! Sorry to hear about the issues you're having. Hopefully they will get sorted quickly and you will be back to enjoying your Zeus in no time!
HarmonyPB

Postby K9luvr » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:28 am

Morandir835 wrote:Mariorgt (sir or Ms.?) have you tried charging it via the USB cable yet? Wondering if it isn't making a good connection with the slim line charger. It needs some charge to run as a passthrough because it runs off the battery not the usb power. The usb power supply only charges the battery. Suggest leaving it for about 30 minutes hooked as a PT then trying to see if it works, if it does means it's having an issue charging via the slim line (which means the Zeus is in need of a post adjustment most likely). If it doesn't work then suggest contacting customer service or BHam sir (Brandon@vapor4life.com).

Bump, because of the spam
Life is Good
Dogs Make it Better :-)
Author Unknown
K9luvr

Return to Hardware